Businesses are often apprehensive about referring their customers to a collector or lawyer.
Engaging a collector may seem too drastic and may not be necessary, whereas lawyers can be very costly without any guaranteed return.
BDM is able to review your ledger and provide expert advice and assistance with each debtor including:
- Letters and calls to debtors as your representative
- Recommendations where collections/legal action necessary
- Recommendations to write off and move on
- Recommendations and negotiations for settlement
- Advice generally about your processes
Get your own collection processes in order to save you time and money!!
- Are your terms and conditions satisfactory?
- Do you have a set process to get your invoices paid on time?
- Do you have time to actively pursue your slow payers?
- Are you being persistent enough to get results and keep cash flow positive?